Eastern High Sierra Classic/CA

While going through my calender last night I came across the above ride
in July and remember that last year a few people said how nice the ride
was. I would really like to go. Now, heres my problem that I hope one of
you can help me with.

The week prior to the ride I will be horse camping in Yosemite. I would
really hate to trailer my horse all the way back down to South Orange
County (370 +- miles) on a Sunday and trailer them all the way back up
to Bridgeport on Friday, especially because my mare never quite relaxes
in a trailer.

Now for my request: Does anyone live near Yosemite or Bridgeport (south
of) that I could board my horses (2) for 5 days?

Is this a good or bad idea? Has anyone ever done this? I have young boys
that need me so staying up in Bridgport area is out of the question.

Thanks for your ideas,

Lauren