computer photos

Speaking for myself, I enjoy the pics that come over my computer.
Sometimes, I have problems getting the pic to come up when it is on the
email attachment.  The recent ones, just to mention one example.  My smart
alect 18yo showed me how to make a folder of them by using the cut and
paste to move them form email to a folder made just for that type of info.
We are using Windows 95, but most computers have some such system.  The
pics were just symbols until I moved them to a folder.  I am still learning
my way around all this (remember it takes more repetitions for the older
ones).  Maybe, this can help others who are also learning this stuffl.
IMHO-
Mary Ann, Tx