Re: Feeding Ground Molasses & Alfalfa molasses

I'll second the benefits of the Body Builder product - it contains
 gamma oryzanol  - a rice hull derivative. Non-steroidal anabolic
agent - also stimulates appetite. Apparently it's also used at feed
lots instead of anabolic steriods. I've been using it for 5 months
now on one of my horses - really do see a difference. Tom Ivers
sells the stuff - tivers@aol.com

Steph