Re: Feeding Ground Molasses & Alfalfa molasses

>JERRY BARFIELD wrote

>>  We're trying to put weight on a hard keeper.

Jerry,

I've had lots of success putting weight on older horses with teeth and
digestive problems using an extruded feed (looks like dog food) that is
13% fat called Martins High Performance.  Also Michael Plumb's horse
journal gave a very high rating to Body Builder for adding weight and
muscle to thin horses.

Susan Jaeger

Pickardville, AB

Canada