Looking for endurance riders in NW Pennsylvannia

Help! My husband and I may be relocating from N. Calif to the Du Bois
area by I-80 in NW Pennsylvannia. I am the only rider in the family and
will be bringing my 2 (maybe3) horses. I do not know anyone in the area
and would love to get in contact with some horse people in the area to
ride with or just to get information on vets, farriers etc.
Please contact me privately.
Thanks! Bianca
e-mail: pwbrill@cwo.com