Green broke 9yo mare

Thanks to all who gave me advice about the hassel of my horse pulling to
end of lead rope when tied.  We completed the 25 miles at the Foxfire ride
and she behaved very well.  Not one pullback.  Her pulses came down within
15 minutes after trottingcantering in.  Only problem is next day she was
off in right front.  Usually, I don't ride my horses after a ride, but for
training purposes we had quite dressage lessone.  There is not obvious area
of pain/swelling, so I am thinking it is due to her being so 'right handed'
using mainly the right canter lead.  Plan is to work on dressage to even up
her leads after she had a week off and to procede slowly.  Assume that is
why we need to have horses use different leads evenly.  She has been
resistant to left canter lead and actually anthing to the left, but had
really progressed the past 3 months.  As it is pretty hot to ride endurance
here again until the fall, I will proceed slowly.   Except for the  slight
'off' on right lead, I am pleased with her progress.  Anyone have this
problem and what did they do?
Mary Ann, Tx