Re: Recognizing ride@campers

'Ridecampers' are easy to spot at rides. They are the ones starring off
with electron glazed eyes or nervously looking for a telephone portal
closeby or asking around camp for the nearest internetcafe'. They talk
about modems, pcs's, bookmarks and attachment downloads instead of pulse
monitor leads, duct tape on easyboots, biothane or glucosimines.

I don't put my name on waterbuckets and sponges or travel tages anymore.
It seems simpler just to put 'sshaw@pacbell.net'

You can tell who the ridecampers are just by listening to them. They
seem to have the most and most current information. And for that we have
to thank Steph Teeter.

sshaw