portable corrals

I've been reading this thread with great interest, since I'll soon be starting my endurance career and want to consider the best options while I have time to ponder, BUT, I wanted to share one thing I discovered about these neat, little tarp arrangements. Probably most everyone knows this, but tarps seem really great until a good, gusty updraft comes when your horse is confined underneath. My 'unflappable' horse just about climbed out of his skin before breaking through a wooden corral the first time he was confined under a tarp and a good, gusty wind set it to flapping. And I thought I was doing him a favor! It is really surprising how much one of these things can billow - would scare me too if I was directly underneath. Something to think about.
Cheers to everyone!

Chelle
and new horse to arrive in one week!
Tunbridge, VT