Sore knees, etc

I have used all three of the stirrups you mention.  The flex rides are
light and seem to work pretty well.  The trail techs were great.  While
I was still riding trotting horses they were the best!  You have to get
used to them-learn to relax or the ride is pretty bouncy.  I now ride a
Paso Fino-use the Easy Ride stirrups and have left all those aches and
pains behind.  Back before the Paso Fino I got a physical therapist to
give me some knee exercises that also heped.    Mary S. Arlington, Wa.