Re: Horses eating, misc.

, pulled it down
>and
>made a nice big mess out of it and lied down right smack in the middle
>and
>chowed down.

My daughter's Welsh pony Animal Krackers does this every day.  I don't
know if he's enjoying the soft spot, or making sure nobody gets his
share.  I've found that if I'll throw out several flakes of hay & scatter
it on the picket line Kaboot is far more likely to lay down at a ride.
I'd much rather they used it for a bed than a toilet!

Angie and Kaboot...Ahhhhhh

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]