Re: Kick these Thoughts around!

In a message dated 98-05-05 00:42:12 EDT, katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< I actually find that it is AS A GROUP that mares are more likely to kick,
 while as individuals that ain't necessarily so.  I, however, don't deal
 very much with geldings. >>

I was referring to mares under saddle or in hand at rides.  Mare are very
kicky in a group in a natural environment, but so are stallions.  When removed
from the pasture setting, there is no reason for either to be kicky.

heidi