Re: Kick these Thoughts around!

<< I beg to differ...my mares often kick at stallions to show that they are
not
 interested!!!!  My stallion NEVER kicks....

Teddy, my mares also kick in a natural setting, AS DO STALLIONS in a natural
setting.  NONE of my mares or stallions kick when under saddle or in hand!
You cannot make a generalization out of one horse.  I would also bet that if
you left him in a natural setting to pasture breed, he would learn to kick or
would get pretty well beat up by the mares.  Doesn't take much kicking--just
well-timed and well-placed.

Heidi