Pro Form Horse Supplement

Hi Everyone!  I have re-subscribed to this forum after taking a break
from all the e-mail!!  My new horse has taken up a lot of my time.

I need your help.  Upon recommendation for my Peruvain Paso, I had
started her on pro form supplement, not only for it's vitamins but for
the "calming affect" it is suppose to have on "hyper" horses.  Because
of all the nutritional ingredients in this supplement, I also began
giving it to my Thoroughbred gelding.  It has been three weeks and it
seems to me, and everyone at the barn, that the supplement may be having
an adverse affect on him.

He is not himself ... very skittish ... won't stay on cross ties without
going crazy.  Seems to be afraid of everything all of a sudden ... I
could go on and on ... he is just not himself.

Do I go on using the supplement and let him get use to it ...?  Do I
discontinue it immediately ... ?  Could it NOT be the supplement ...?

I would appreciate your help ... anyone who has used pro form ...or
anyone who has had a reaction to using new supplements ...

Thank you so much!

Anne K