From: Bonifield/Poulson <bonifarm@oro.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Kick these Thoughts around!
Date: Saturday, May 02, 1998 5:25 AM

Curious that in all this discussion of "kicking" no one has compared the
proclivity of mares to kick defensively to that of geldings. I find most
mares kick more frequently than geldings ever think about it, one of the
reasons geldings make so much better pony horses than mares.Mares take
themselves so seriously and have such a sense of THEIR space, while
geldings tend to be easy-going and along for the fun of the
ride.....Alexi