Re: first aid for people too

Great idea.  I once went riding and we were in a very remote area.  My friend
fell off her horse going up a steep muddy hill.  Luckily, she was not injured
but it got me thinking of how we would get help for her and to her if she had
been injured.  Your list is pretty complete but if you are riding in a very
remote area like we were, I also think one of those lights that shine very
brightly up toward the sky is a good idea.
that way if you don't know exact coordinates in these areas you can shine the
light upward and be spotted by search planes or helicopters.  The cheap
version of these cost about $10.00 and expensive locater signals can cost a
few hundred.

Lori and Keno (the brat)