kicking

Heidi:

thank you for the advice that I have to go back and do my homework, I'll
certainly consider that......how about the guy in front of me, bouncing on
the horse's back and having no control over his horse kicking for the
second time when being passed on an open road......if control is the word
of the game and physics don't count and horses have mechanical brakes from
now on, how does this rider fit into the picture??
For the last time, I'm not saying that the rider/ horse ACCIDENTLY getting
too close to the front rider are doing right, but we need to do something
about educating people about "run-out-of-control-and-therefore-kick-around"
horses!
Afterall the one, who gets hurt, is the one to suffer and he/she might have
to deal with serious injuries, do you walk away and say.."hey, it was
his/her fault.." ??

Katja

P.S.: Sorry Steph, I know it is getting too much and I'll get off this
topic!!