Re: kicking

In a message dated 98-05-01 13:44:36 EDT, truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< ARE YOU SURE you were going to be able to stop your horse
 >one length away from the front horse??
 >I don't think so! >>

Yep, I'm sure, because 1) I came on a broke horse, and 2) I don't ride into
places where I am not in control.  It is no different than leaving enough room
in front of your car that you can stop or steer out if the car in front of you
suddenly plants it.  Riding is no different than driving--if you can't control
your car OR your horse, you need to go back and do your homework.  You also
have to ride or drive defensively, because you never know if the other guy did
HIS homework!

Heidi