Dissemination of information

Maybe some of these topics get 'beat into the ground' a bit, but I have,
and am, still learning about what is going on out there around this country
as well as other parts of the world.  If all I wanted was technical
information, I could got to the library! Also, had no idea the kicking was
such a problem. Perhaps because I am not one of the front runners.
Usually, I wait for the 'herd' to thin out as I ride conservatively.   BUT,
considering one kick can ruin a horse by injury,etc or cause another rider
to loose income due to the injury, then it seems prudent that these
episodes be monitored and taken care of appropriately.  Someone may think
the kick is a one time episode and not know others had the same problem.
COMMUNICATION of dangerous problems can save others from a bad fate.
Otherwise, we are just putting our heads in the sand.   Depending on where
you are and the circumstances, it could be considered battery which is yet
another topic.   If our horse injures another horse or rider, who is
responsible for taking care of the injury?  Seems to me the offending one
should be liable for injuries he/she causes.  IMHO
Mary Ann
Tx