back biting

	I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of opening my mailbox to
endless banter about horse/rider behavior at races.  I've noticed that
Ridecampers take off on tangents periodically about one thing or another and
beat it into the ground ad nauseum.  We have all experienced bad behavior from
horse and/or rider at some time.  We have all felt angry and very defensive as
well.  Let it go.  Be responsible.  Don't ride your horse like a New York
cabbie drives claiming "What's behind me is not important!"  After all, half
of your own horse is behind you.  Take care of it.  Move on.  I'm leary of
competitors who expect someone else to take care of it.  That usually means
more rules.  Is that what you truly want?  Ride your own ride, keep your head
and your horse's.