Re:tailgating

In reference to keeping a safe distance between horses:

A quick warning...don't anybody tailgate Dave Bennett and Benamil.  The
horse has a real problem with crapping on the run.  We were really
getting it down the trail with me behind, when Ben slammed on the brakes
the tail went up and he promptly filled my half chap with loose green
manure!

I didn't think it was all that funny, but when I saw him do the same
thing to another rider, I thought it was hilarious!  :-)

Angie and Kaboot (shouldn't he wear a GREEN ribbon?)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]