Aussie Saddle

After the IRS took my saddle money, I am still determined to save up and
get one.  Would like to know which models have which characterictics for
comfort, narrow seat and secure seat for endurance.  Rode in one on rental
horse back in 89, but can't figure out which one it was.  They are sort of
expensive, so don't want to buy ''a pig in a poke".  Currently, am riding
Wintec all-purpose with not problems.  Also, have dressage saddle for
lessons/show(whenever?).  Just can't stand the wideness of the western
saddle and I just don't rope cattle.  Thanks!
Mary Ann
Zavalla, Tx
9yo green broke horse goes to first endurance effort in 2 days!! (for the
25 miler)