Lippizans and Dressage Horses

Johnna's question about her Lippizan raises the same thought I have had with
my new dressage horse Silver.  Silver is 1/2 Arab (old Crabbet stock) and
1/2 Trakehner.  Although she has not been conditioned like CC my endurance
horse (as she has spent her life in an arena), she has no trouble keeping up
with any of the endurance horses.  She has an awesome amount of power and as
she learns to relax on the trail, I think she will be very competitive.  All
her dressage has made her very athletic--we did a 5 foot straight in the air
jump over a 2 oz field mouse yesterday! I will just be happy when we "plan"
those jumps! I would be interested to hear from anyone who has ridden
Trakehners, Lippizans or any of the warmblood crosses.

Joane and Herd