Re: Lippizans and Dressage Horses

Joane, I ride american warmbloods after i rode arabs and found that once
the newnes wore off they make a very good endu or ctr horse. i would not
the training but once you are there they can do it. 30 miles in 5 hours
with a 45 minute lunch break is very good. Included in the 5 hours, not
extra.
My husband does the Tevis Cup and he trys to average 5 miles an hour
just to finish. (To Finish Is To Win!) So I think the biggies can do
it!!
With the right amount of training. Good Luck with your baby. It sounds
like the pair of you can do it!!
Happy Trails and I hope you can find big rocks to get on!
Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668
Home of the Soft Rider Saddle