Re: electrolyte supplementation

At 09:36 PM 4/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>What if I'm the worlds most obsessed sponger?  At some rides where it is
>available, my sponge gets more mileage than my horse.  I sometimes wonder
>if he has sweated at all.  This makes me wonder if I should adjust my
>electrolytes.  What do ya'll think?

Three paces at high noon - my sponge against yours and we will settle who
is the fastest sponge in the south - hell the whole country, those wimp out
west don't have to use the sponge like we do so they would be babes in the
woods in this duel.

With a 16-2 black walking horse you have to be very proficient with the
sponge!

Truman