Mariposa Gold Ride info requested

Hello!!

Looking at my schedule and conditioning, etc., I am wondering if
Mariposa Run For the Gold, put on June 27th, a 30 and 60 miler, would be
a good first "50" (but it is really 60!).

The link to directions and ride info is not working.  I have the ride
manager's name & address and will also call him, but would like to know
from others who attended this ride what they think.

Is it a "tough" 60..compared to others, of
course..easy/moderate/difficult?  And why so?

Do you need a crew?

Would anyone recommend this for a first 50?  Are the loops different?
Do you come back to base camp for lunch vetcheck?  How easy to pull if
needed in 2nd half of the ride?

Thanks for your answers!
Kimberly & Mystery the Morab
Pt.Reyes, CA