Portable Corrals

Thought I would report on my experience with Horse-N-Around Portable
Corrals. I have no connection with the company and am just a satisfied customer.

I had been shopping for a corral system for several months and looked at
several at the Convention in Kentucky but finally got desperate as Antelope
Island approached (BTW that was a beautiful ride which was perfectly run by
MJ and Dean Jackson).

I had decided to buy portable corrals for safety and when I compared the
products, I found that Horse-N-Around (advertised on Endurance Net Homepage)
was very well made and, although it appeared rather pricey, when you
compared the $ per lineal foot, it was really very competitive.

I contacted the company and they shipped the system from Idaho to Utah in 2
days so that I would be ready for the ride.  The system installed easily on
the side of my Trailswest three horse slant load (the local RV dealer that
installed it for me said it took 1/2 hour and he was very impressed with it
too). I could handle the 11 lightweight 8 foot panels by myself with no
problem. The two horses had a great corral. Even the cowboys were impressed!
The company was excellent to work with too.

BTW the RV dealer(who is a friend) designed and installed a 75 gallon water
system for me that fits inside of the end of the outside tack compartment on
the trailer--space that was not really accessible and formerly used only for
the spare tire. It is filled from the outside just like a gas tank.  It has
two different spouts--one that gravity feeds and one that runs off of a 12
volt pump and creates pressure for washing horses or filling other tanks.
It is a great toy and the idea for it came from your suggestions on Ridecamp
(it also helps to have talented friends!).

Joane and the HERD!