Re: Portable Corrals

Hi Johnna,
I've never had a metal portable corral but do have a Safety Pen by Custom Iron
Workers and it is the very best investment I have made for my trailer.  I know
Monte Mitts personally and both my husband and I are impressed with his work.
This pen mounts on the back of your trailer and is easy to set up.  It takes 4
posts (the new ones are very light weight) and the roll of plastic,
electrified fence is enclosed in the box.  The posts are self-driving and a
friend and I (both women) can put it up and take it down fairly easily.  I
think I could do it by myself if I had to - just take a little longer.  I feel
very secure with my horses in this pen and find I sleep much better when we
travel!  I would, without hesitation, recommend this pen to anyone who
travels.
Monte's # is 417-476-2505 - his ad is in the Endurance News.  And the safety
pen can mount on any trailer - mine is  a two horse front load.  He also ships
everywhere.

Margie Burton
Kansas