RE: Go the Distance??

Amber,
I was very fortunate enough to attend a workshop where one of the
presenters was Dr. Loving.  I got her endurance book (autographed!) and am
in the midst (between training sessions) of it.  I do recommend it.  I
think though if you have one endurance book, that will do it, since most of
them contain the same information just in different formats. The best
source of information is to go practice what you've read and gain your
experience with your mount!
Tally Ho,
Susie