Training and Conditioning

Last week there were a few posts about newbies wanting to know how to
train and condition for limited distance and open endurance rides. Some
asked for reading material.

I had forgotten about the AERC handbook that is carried by Endurance
Net. I have in the past printed out the conditioning section and given
it to my non-computer, distance riding friends.

So for those newbies and others interested, just click on AERC at
Endurance Net and follow the links.

Hope this is of some help.
Penny (NM)