Treeless Saddles

Ridecampers, We at Underwood Enterprizes, would like to say how much we
appreciate all the response we got on the Soft Rider Saddle.
To show our appreciation for this we are offering to each person that
ordered the Soft Rider, (and  to those who want to order one,) A
Free Cantle Bag specially designed for the Soft Rider Saddle. Again
a great big THANKS!!! to everyone. The response has been VERY
GOOD. I would like to hear from others about the Soft Rider if they
are having trouble with trying to fit hard to fit Horses if you have the
time.
Again, THANKS!!!!!!
Rebecca