Tevis Cup Web Site Updates

Three items of interest:

We've optimized the clickable maps to load faster and we've added even
more pages about points of interest along the trail. Check it out!

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/WSTRAIL.HTM

Also, Check the Tevis website Bulletin Board.  There's new stuff out
there, with more to come as the ride season progresses...

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/BBOARD.HTM

We're working on our planning for webcast coverage of this year's Ride
on 8/8/98.  If you are not riding the Tevis this year, but would like to
contribute some time to the media effort (or just want to offer
suggestions) please visit our webcast planning area...

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/webcast98/plan.htm

/richard

mailto: Tevis Webguy <trailride@foothill.net>?subject=Webcast98

--
   Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 877-NATBARN