Pulling when tied

<Something no one has mentioned about this which works very well.  Stand
there with a long whip.  When your horse pulls back, whip him FORWARD
and
tell him to GET UP!  Be careful to be a distance away so you won't get
hurt.
I agree with tying to something solid, but not your trailer!  Why?  I've

My Arab gelding used to pull when he was tied until what ever he was
pulling on broke somewhere. I hid behind my trailer beings he wouldn't
do it unless I wasn't around and when he started I'd come around with my
lunge whip and smack him on the butt.  I only had to do this twice and
then I never had a problem again.  Maybe I was just lucky but, it worked
for me.

Angie