Re ridecamp addiction fire

Hi Lauren,
Dont give up,everything happens for a reason(even though this sometimes
makes no sense at all!)
I discovered its a good thing that my endurance mare is pregnant,my back
just would not have copped with being competitive this season.For me my
dreams are on hold for the time being.At least mine husband can ride and he
does,he is off to a Kei River Trail Ride this weekend,while I mope at home.
Life does that to one throws nastly little curves at one every now and
again.Just be thankfull that no one was hurt in the fire and that are all
in one peace.!What ever happens it will just make you stronger.
We are all thinking of you and wish you well!!!
Regards
kathy