WW Trailer - Thanks

Thanks everyone for your opinions and advise.

The bottom line....for various reasons.... is that we will keep looking for a
trailer that meets our criteria for amenities, quality and price.

The seller said she had a lot of interest, so hopefully she will find a happy
buyer.

OK, so anyone out there got a good, 2-4 horse, slant, BP or GN trailer for
sale for a fair price?  I am in Southern California (Burbank/Los Angeles
area).

Thanks for your help!!
Melody
Wrecksduke@aol.com