Regarding Farriers

I can't "schedule" my farrier because my horses need shoeing at
different times depending upon weather conditions and the amount of
riding.  I did try to schedule my farrier at least two appointments
ahead when I was actively competing with my horse.  I had used this
particular farrier for years and he knew how important his appointments
were to me when I tried to schedule them ahead of time.  Then he stood
me up!  This happened twice and I had to find another farrier.  At the
time, I thought it was the most terrible thing to happen but, as it
turned out, I found a much better farrier who has really helped my horse
and always shows up on time.  So that other farrier standing me up
turned out to be a real blessing in disguise!

Amber