Re: Looking for an Endurance Saddle

I have an Ortho-flex traditional model saddle for sale for $650 including
shipping. It is western style with no horn and no stirrup fenders (makes it
lighter). It has the wonderful padded, wide stirrups and the original mohair,
cross-your-heart girth. If you would like to have a picture give me an
address. It is in great shape and also has two sets of booties (the attached
pads).
Melanie in AZ