Looking for an Endurance Saddle

I'm looking to buy an endurance saddle for one of my horses that a friend
is riding. He is an Arabian gelding 15.1H and about 1,000 lbs.  He is quite
round, not much withers.  She is about 5'11" and has a fairly large frame.
The problem now is that her English saddle isn't distributing her weight
well enough and the horse is becoming sore in the cantle area on a long
ride.  Her English saddle is probably too small for her but I can't ask her
to buy a new saddle at this time.  I was hoping to find a reasonably priced
saddle that she could use when she rides this horse. Please respond privately.
Thanks in advance

Liz Nastasi in New Mexico

Michael and Liz Nastasi
Rt 1 Box 17