Enduro-vent feed

Has anyone out there tried the Enduro-vent feed by KER?  If so what kind
of results have you seen in your horse?  What were you previously
feeding? I have just recently started my 14 yo mare on this feed 2 weeks
ago.  I have been training quite often, but today when I worked her hard
for 2 hours I noticed her pulse was amazingly lower than what it
normally is when I work here like this.  Today the weather was much
warmer than it has been, so I know its not the cool air.  In fact she
was lower than she is when its colder out.  Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated.  Do you think it could be the feed or is it shes
just getting good at conditioning?  I was feeding her Omolene 200 before
this change.