trails in MS

Are there any SE region ridecampers familiar with Big Foot Horse Trails in
Desoto Nat'l Forest in MS?  From what I've been told, this is a section
separate from where the Long Leaf rides are held -- this bit is further
south.  I've been told about these trails by locals around here in very
general terms, but no one has specific details, directions, maps, etc.,
and I haven't been able to find anything from websites either, and don't
know what agencies to contact (I'll be glad to make calls if anyone can
point me in the right direction).

I'm just a little nervous about trailering Lakota based on "turn left
right after the pavement changes color" type directions. :)

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL