Probiotics, which ones?

My gelding tends to go off his feed to some degree when we travel.  He is
normally a great eater, so I'd like to help him maintain his appetite
while we are away from home.  Because of this, I'd like to try
probiotics.  Which brands have you folks had luck with?

About a week ago, Susan Garlinghouse listed the beneficial microorganisms
to look for when purchasing probiotics.  I saved her post, but,
unfortunately, my mail server crashed, taking along with it my saved
files.  Hopefully, Susan will be able to re-send that info to me.  I
believe that Susan also mentioned Fastrack brand, but I have been unable
to find that in any of my catalogs.

Thanks in advance,

Liz in Belchertown, MA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]