Re: Gait problems

In a message dated 98-04-20 03:19:14 EDT, natcon@afrox.boc.com writes:

<<  My mare has suddenly started doing a strange thing with
 her back foot- d >>

Hi, Cindy--

This wouldn't concern me much if the mare had always done it, but since you
say she just started it, I would be concerned about there being an injury
somewhere, possibly even clear up in her back.  If a lameness exam does not
show up anything, have a chiropractor examine her.  Also make sure that there
wasn't inadvertently a change in her shoeing.

Heidi