Ticks

Maybe this comes too late (like the Offenbach carabiniers...), but we have 8 hours time difference.

When I bought my gelding Orfeo, the first thing I did was to administer a dewormer (Eqvalan ...contains Ivermectin) and on the next day I was very surprised to see lots of 'strange points', like sposts on his legs (mainly but also on  other parts of his body). In each spot, I found a dead tick.

Conclusion : administer any Ivermectin dewormer. It kills everything 'hanging' in/on the horse

Cheers

Leonard, from Belgium