Biting colt

Hi, it's me again.

This is maybe not directly 'endurance related' so feel free to answer privately.

I have a problem with my young colt (he will be one year in june). Since a few days he want to bite himself on the stiffle : he tries to reach his stiffle with his mouth and turns on himself in the pasture (you know like a dog willing to catch his tail...). I don' like those manners and I'm afraid him to become as a stallion I owned for some month who was biting himself on de flanks and on the brasts so bad I had to sell it back.

any idea or suggestion would be appreciated  :)

I didn't change anything except that he is now in a new pasture with quite rich spring grass.

Leonard, from Belgium