Re: Pregnant mares

In a message dated 98-04-19 22:10:55 EDT, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I
 got shrieked at and called a Murderer, and all but burned in effigy by
 an animal rights activist group demonstrating (briefly) on campus this
 week because I participate in animal research.  Though I guess I'm a
 little confused how taking body weights and measuring cannon bones at
 Tevis makes me a murderer, but oh well.  Can't please everyone. >>

Amazing how these people can consider themselves concerned about animals when
they are against research that makes animals' lives better!!

Heidi