Re: Pregnant mares

You stated>>>>>"but I think AERC's rules about
> pregnant (at least *obviously* pregnant) mares in competition are good
> ones in helping keep the lions from the door."<<<<<<

Please identify the rule number and paragraph where you find this. It was
not in there when I helped codify the AERC Rules and Regulations a few
years ago and I have no recollection of any such rule being inserted since.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID