HRM electrode/wire broke :-(

Okay Guys, I need some help here.

I have a ride coming up next weekend & the connection between the electrode
and the wire on my heart rate monitor has broken.  I took it to my friendly
neighborhood jeweler (he welds jewelry, right?).  Well, he couldn't do it for
me (nice try).  He thought the electrode was stainless steel and the weld was
lead & that would require different welding equipment.  What the heck are the
electrodes and welds made of anyway?  Where do I go to get this fixed?  The
lady I bought it from has moved & I don't have her new phone number.  Does
anyone have Kathy Paul's (Riding Regalia) phone number?

If anyone out there has any ideas on this situation, I'd welcome your input.

Thanks:-)

Nora, Tucker & McKay
Ocoee, FL