For Lease

Since nobody seems to want to own Windy, and since she has seen 3 novices
and and junior through their first endurance ride and two novices through
their first ride 'n' tie, she is now available for lease on a "ride by
ride" basis.

Her 1997 accomplishments:

20 MT 30 - completion with MW rider
Tule Blues 25 - BC junior horse (w/ 12 y.o.)
Strong Ride 'n' tie 22 mile endurance ride - completion with novice rider
Eastern High Sierra Classic - 12th of 90 horses w/ MW rider
Cowboy country 26 mile ride 'n' tie - first place in novice division
Manzanita 25 - Top 5 BC w/ a HW rider on her first endurance ride
Dammeron Valley 60 - Top 10

Current engagements:

11 July, reserved to do the World Championship Ride 'n' Tie.

She should be available for the Eastern High Sierra Classic, is currently
signed up to do the Mt. Laguna Ride, and should be at the Mt. Charleston
Challenge.

Anybody who would like to lease her to do a ride should get in touch with
me.  Unless you are an experienced endurance rider, the rider will have to
stay with me, and I will "sponsor" them through the ride.

Juniors welcome

kat
Orange County, Calif.