Re: snug packs

After spending several hundred dollars on cantle packs throughout the
years, I finally got one of the snug paks from Sportack, promptly fell
in love and will never buy another type.  They'll custom make it
(promptly!) for your type of saddle, lots of colors, doesn't bounce no
matter what, holds bottles securely, machine washable, good size pouch
(plenty of room for an easyboot and then some) and a reasonable price.

Susan Garlinghouse