Re: Radios, et.al. and similarities

>these technologies are "pain killers" that could easily mask the true
>physical condition of the horse, and therefore are equally as
>detrimental
>as administering something like Banamine (understnading that like
>Banamine, they may also have other treatment benefits, such as muscle
>relaxing or anti inflamatory,

Had a friend at a ride recently, who got his stuff mixed up with hauling
partner's stuff at a vet check.  He can't see anything without glasses,
and after third vet check, his horse really slowed up and we left him.
Horse was just fine, just slow.  Later, the hauling partner was looking
for her missing tube of Banamine.  Seems in his half blind state, he had
given the horse an entire tube (3 doses) instead of his pastE
electyrolytes.  I think his horse was just kinda jogging along, looking
at the Fall colors and saying "DUDE!"  :-)

Angie & Kaboot (Just say NO!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]