Re: Water at Rides

>CMKSAGEHIL wrote:
>
>> If you come to my rides and you feel that
>> there is somewhere you can go with water that it is needed and I have
>> neglected to put it there, you are welcome to go there, but you had better
>> take enough for everybody, and wait there until everybody goes by.
>

>Where do we find that mandate in the rules?
>
>Ramey

I believe the RM can impose that rule.  I know at the 96 ROC there were a
small number of crew points (besides the vet checks).  Any crewing other
than these points ment disqualification.  At the OD there is only one crew
point other than the vet checks.  I believe the Tevis is similar.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL